Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.
With the rapid growth of renewable energy, such as photovoltaic generation, the use of energy storage systems is expected to spread greatly and meet with increasing social needs.
Such systems will allow households to efficiently reduce electricity costs, by leveraging off-peak, e.g. night-time, power and storing excess solar power during daytime. Moreover, this stored power can be leveraged also during emergencies such as blackouts.
NEC provides "Residential Energy Storage Systems" to meet residential customers’ power needs. NEC has acquired in automotive-grade quality, reliability and mass production to provide best-in-class customer experience.
These "Residential Energy Systems" being designed and manufactured only for the Japanese market.
They are sold only in Japan.
- Decreasing ecological footprint by storing renewable energy such as photovoltaic generation
- Improving electric-load leveling by charging batteries during the night-time and discharging them during daytime
- Using inexpensive off-peak, e.g. night-time, electricity
- Selling excess renewable energy such as photovoltaic generation to power utility companies
- Delivering sufficient power safely to your home during emergencies such as blackouts